Fields marked with a * are required.
The MFL invites qualified candidates to nominate themselves or encourage others to be considered for seats that will open in 2024 on the MFL Board. To qualify for service on the MFL Board nominees must:
- Be an MFL participant in good standing
- Have a vision of growth for the organization
- Have a heart for Church and community outreach
Board Member Responsibilities
- Set organizational direction
- Ensure necessary resources for events
- Communication to participants
- Provide event oversight
Serving on the MFL Board requires the following:
- Required attendance at quarterly virtual meetings. Additional conference calls may be required in between quarterly meetings.
-Attendance at all MFL events
Thanks for your interest in joining the MFL board. Please fill out the questions below to submit your application. We will follow up after we've had time to review your submission. Note: not all applications will move on to the interview phase.